Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pre-Vacation Post

Gosh, it's already 4am plus and I am still awake!

It's raining now and cute little Ah Zai is sleeping blissful on my bed with a smile.



Going to head for the airport later in the afternoon.
Missing Ah Zai, Fluffy and the children already!

---

Was packing my luggage halfway and then I left my room to take something..

When I came back..


Haha, so cute!

He's usually so manja and always like to follow me all the time..
Hope he will be okay during my absence for these few days!

---

Actually, whenever I need to travel by air, I would mentally prepare myself for the worst.
Well, I know I'm probably worrying for nothing.
But.. Who knows, right?

Anyway.. Just some random thoughts.

Everything is destined. Everyone's life has to end someday.
I used to think, even if I have to die, I hope to die an honorable death.
But as I grew up, I realized it's not really that important as to how we die, but how we live.

I believe in God and that he has a plan for all of us.
Whatever that happened or will happen, He has a reason for all of that.
Have faith! :)

Anyway, my darling Cookie and Mocha are not around anymore.
If my time is up, I really hope to be able to be reunite with them again.
I miss them so much!

But sometimes I think death is the end.
Which is fine with me too.
I guess it's probably the only way for me to stop thinking too much.

So if someday I have to leave, there's no need to be sad for me.
I'm definitely in a better, happier place.

And I really hope that by then, I have made a good difference to your life or given you some happy memories.

---

But of course, as much as I miss Cookie and Mocha..
I can't just leave Fluffy and Ah Zai behind.
And my 2 sponsored kids from Ethiopia!

Still looking forward to getting my own house..
And building a nice home for myself, Fluffy and Ah Zai!
I really hope to be able to fulfill my wishes soon!

So dear God,
Please bless me and my friends so that we may have a safe and enjoyable vacation!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment