Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New Changes!

Those who are in my Facebook should be familiar with this:


Quite dull and sad looking, right?

Dear Mr Lee, I still love and respect you (always will).. 
But I guess I've grieved pretty long so it's time for me to move on.
I'm sure you will want me to do so. :)

---

Changed to this:


Well, I used back my old photo because I don't have any suitable photos that can fit into the dimensions nicely. 
It fits in pretty well, isn't it?

Cookie may have passed on already but I still want to use our photos together as profile picture.
(But for my Facebook, it's a profile video. Cool eh!)

I miss my daring Cookie so much.

---

Well, it's still not very joyous looking but I guess it's still better than the previous version!

No comments:

Post a Comment