Sunday, June 28, 2015

Simple Bliss on a Lazy Sunday

Planned to exercise but it was TOO HOT out there. Really! >.<

Hid in my room instead and enjoyed the simple bliss with having Cookie and Fluffy by my side.
Thank you God for blessing me with these 2 darlings!

This is how Happiness feels like.. ♥♥♥

Cookie was resting in the background so here's a close up of her! 

Seeing them happy and contented brings me so much joy and warm!
Love them so much! 

---

Ever since Shuqi mentioned about the Animal Communication Workshop, I can't stop thinking about it! Don't even know when is the next course intake but I'm already starting to do research and thinking of how I can prepare myself for the course.. Haha!

In fact, I even added the trainer in Facebook.. And she accepted! :)

Wanted to get her book but the shipping charges are so expensive!
(More expensive than the book itself!)

Wonder if the course provider sells the book too? Hmm..

I do wish I can communicate and truly connect with animals though!

No comments:

Post a Comment